Friday, September 14, 2007

Ma & Pa cont'd

Sorry the last round of pictures took up too much space so this will have to be a two part post. Here we all are on the way home. Oh how I love the subway (not really it always feels like I'm going to school.)
On Monday we took Mom and Dad to the temple. Since it was Labor Day and 95% of the people out here are 9-5ers the temple was open so that those who did not have to work could go. I have never seen so many people at the temple here. That is not saying too much, our session was only a little more than half full.
After going to the temple we went to "a great and spacious building". The National Cathedral is huge and it is beautiful. I gotta say I think it rivals some of the european cathedrals, and yes I have been to some european cathedrals.
After taking Mom and Dad to the cathedral I took them to the campus and they were impressed. Then for the rest of the week I ignored them and went to school and Cassie went to work, except for Thursday Mom and Cassie drug Dad to a quilt show in Penn. Unfortunately, I had to go to shool. Darn the luck. So who's coming out next?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I'll check your blog after R and K visit in oct.-L.

Anonymous said...

Well said.