Friday, January 11, 2008

Bun in the oven

Now I don't want to be one of those people that bore people to death with family photos, but there are those members of my family that would probably like to see pictures of their grandchildren, neices/nephews and/or cousins. So for those of you who are interested I have posted the following pictures, for your viewing pleasure.

These are the pictures that we had taken at our most recent ultrasound. Cassie has affectionately named it "our alein baby". That coupled with other things she has said about this fetus are making me wonder if I had anything to do with the conception. Things that make you go HHHMMMM? In a strictly physical sense the baby is fine, meaning it has all its fingers, toes, arms, legs, etc. The mother is also doing fine, cravings and all.

1 comment:

Mary Mills said...

It was so good to hear from you. Looks like you all are having fun back East. We look forward to hearing more form you.