Monday, February 18, 2008

The Belly

Since moving to Maryland not a lot has been said about our absence, until my wife got pregnant. Now people are complaining because they don't get to see her belly getting bigger. This should satisfy everyones desire to see her "all fat and sassy"(she has always been sassy).

Kris bought this shirt since none of her other clothes fit. It is very appropriate since we have a growing soccer player, according to my wife. I finally felt him kick for the first time this morning, it was very noticeable.



Cassie got mad at me for taking all the pictures of her in the kitchen. Well that is where I had the best odds of catching her. In the kitchen and on the couch are her two favorite places lately. I was surprised that I found her in the kitchen, since I have to do most of the cooking.
See her favorite place.
And her favorite activity on the couch.

Disclaimer: I know that my wife is not "fat" but rather pregnant. However, this is my blog and I get to say whatever I want on my blog.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Cute belly Cass! We can't wait to see you guys in July!