Monday, October 6, 2008

Proud new owner

So I am now the proud new owner of a Hyundai Sonata. Of course as soon as Cassie gets home she is going to steal it from me, but my name is on the title not hers (because I bought it while Cassie was gone). In fact, Cassie has not even driven it, but I have been enjoying being able to drive it. I found out that I can squeal the tires anytime I want if I floor it.

This is not actually our car because ours doesn't have a sunroof, but it is the same color. I can't take any pictures because Cassie has our camera. Of course I have been wanting to buy a new camera.............................

It has a big trunk, and not that I will ever need it, it also has a glow in the dark handle to open the trunk from the inside. How cool is that!


Glow in the dark is always cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Devin J. Garman said...

congrats on the new car! I know those are good cars, I used to cross sell Hyudais when I worked for Mitsu. I hope you enjoy it!