Wednesday, May 20, 2009

.............Continued

So our story continues after Drostan has had all his fun with his toys. Mom made him a cute little cake that looks like a teddy bear. Well what good is having a cake if you can't eat it?? Having never eaten cake before he was a little wary.

I'll just try a little bit.

Oh! that was good! Baby like!
What? It is MY birthday.
OOOHHH, cake is GOOD. More please.
yea, show of all those teeth. Two more are coming in on the top. Drostan had cake from head to toe. Literally there was cake in his hair and all down both legs, but he had fun. And after all, it was HIS birthday.



Drostan loves to play and dance.

3 comments:

Mary Mills said...

Getting the cake all over oneself is what having a birthday is all about. I still have to clean Tyler off after his birthday cake. Some things NEVER change!

angelee said...

Very, very cute. I can't wait to see him! Eulalie

Mary Mills said...

Hey I need you to email me your new address (well maybe not so new) so I can send you a "we've Moved" card so you can have our new address! :-)