Monday, May 24, 2010

Two Years Old

Well Drostan actually made it to two years old (and counting). Cassie decided that he needed a real party, so on Sat (May 15) we had a party at the park with some of his friends. Cassie took charge of all the planning and preparation. She made him this awesome cake. It had a little pretzel fence, but Drostan got a hold of it before it was put on the cake.


These are Drostan's (and our) friends. Unfortunately, this is the only picture that has Dad in it because shortly after this picture I was called into work.

Drostan loved all his presents. He is at the age where everything is so exciting. It is so fun to watch him play and learn.

Actually these are large bubble tubes, but they make a usable light saber for 2-3 year olds.
Cassie also made Drostan this Cars quilt. He may get to use it when he moves to a big kid bed.





2 comments:

Trevor said...

That is one nice TV stand in the background...I wonder where I could get me one of those...
Also a very nice quilt. Our boys have almost the same quilts courtesy of G-Ma B. I can only imagine how much time Cassie had to put into it.
P.S. I'll trade you TV stands back but only if you bring all my tools back. I keep finding uses for them all the time and when I go to use then I find that they're missing!

Unknown said...

I love the cake and quilt. That Drosdan is cutie.