Monday, March 12, 2012

The other day Drostan was eating shredded wheat and watching cartoons and Grayson was happy playing with toys, so I snuck upstairs to check email and other things on the computer. They were quiet for quite some time so I admit I spent more time on the computer than I probably should have. When I went back downstairs I found out why they had been so quiet....Grayson had gotten Drostan's cereal while he was so engrosed in watching TV that he was paying no attention. Needless to say, without any supervision Grayson had a blast eating and smearing shredded wheat and milk all over my living room carpet.  These pictures don't do it justice though because you can't really see the extent since the cereal and carpet are both light.  


Grayson is always causing mischief whether he is pulling on cords, getting on daddy's computer, pulling hair or pretending to bite. He loves the reaction he gets. It's too bad he is so stinking cute or he might actually get in trouble.


No comments: