Friday, August 31, 2007

Summertime

This summer we moved out to Maryland so I could start school a little early. Cassie had a little trouble finding work, she had a couple jobs lined up that fell through. This is what most of our summer looked like.
This was my spot. This is where I sat everyday while studying Biochem. I would pop in my DVD and watch the lectures and then I would type up the notes that I had taken, and answer the review questions online. I ended up getting an A- in the class. I also got an A in my policy class.

P.S. My eyes are not closed I am looking at the computer screen.
This was Cassie's spot. She had a very hard time finding things to keep her busy so she kicked me off the desk and played on the computer all day. Now that she is working and I am in school full-time I am taking the desk back.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Cassie, don't let him push you around like that. Just tell him that you are the sugar momma and you make all the money and that you can have the desk if you want it. That is, at least for now...