Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cuter Every Day

Some of you have yet to meet Drostan so you are unaware of how unique a child he is. He sleeps less than some adults (I don't just mean at night) we are talking cumulative hours here. He is also brighter and more alert than many adults (read most of the working class on Monday morning). He likes to be held and wants the whole world to revolve around him, just try ignoring him for a few minutes and he will remind you that he is in the room. Then there are the universal baby issues, hungry all the time, poopy all the time, and throwing up on everything in sight. And yet despite all this he still gets cuter everyday.



He loves his daddy.
Definitely more alert than some schmo at a desk (right?)
Look at me and my bad self in my own chair. I am such a big boy.

Side note on the chair: it was in the garbage pile by our house and we snagged it and Kris reupholstered it for Drostan (like brand new).

2 comments:

Angie Madsen said...

Thanks for letting us come and play with you guys. It was fun. Love ya.

Nichole said...

I love the little chair!