Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More baby pictures

For this post I am going to dispense, for the most part, with my clever commentary. I know the majority of people reading this are just checking for pictures of the baby, and I don't blame you. I have said, unbiasedly, before that he is the cutest darn baby. What can you do?


Sometimes happy
Sometimes not
Held by many, harmed by few. He does look a little worried though.
This is me looking cute.............
............ and this is me melting the hearts of everybody in the room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.

Anonymous said...

Ive read this topic for some blogs. But I think this is more informative.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.